This blog covers topics related to assurance and availability of control systems, especially critical infrastructure control systems. We hope to foster an open discussion of the reliability and security of control systems, with a focus on enabling enterprises to include control systems in their corporate security strategies.
Look forward to coverage of topics like:
- How well protected are the kinds of customers we work with?
- What do they see as their next steps?
- What challenges do they face?
- How do the various security technologies work?
- Where is each applied to best effect?
- How to avoid common mistakes when installing, configuring and managing security technologies?
- Emerging technologies, issues with adoption of said technologies.
- Commentary on public policy, news and incidents affecting critical infrastructure security
Please feel free to contribute your comments. Moderation can be applied at Industrial Defender’s discretion, but we hope to use it only to weed out obvious spam and, if necessary, deal with abusive postings.